Version 4.23 contains several usability enhancements and fixes:
- Bug in the drop-down list of values for the Category and Sub-Category fields was fixed. (This bug slipped in when the "By Category" view was modified to support "special documents" that were introduced with NotesTracker Version 5.1 incorporated in SDMS Version 4.20.)
- The four Edit / Submit / Approve / Publish views were enhanced, with the Level Number column shifted to be in a more natural position just to the left of the Document Section plus Title column.
- The Document Section plus Title column was enhanced to better show the five-level document hierarchy.
- The database's default Access Control List was modified so that default access includes the "Read All Docs" role, enabling all database users initially to access all documents in the database regardless of the readers field settings of those documents.
- The security section of the "Help Using This Database" document was reworded here and there for better clarity, and some typographical errors were corrected.